This cute cottage is is an amazing opportunity for those who want to secure a piece of this rapidly developing suburb. The property is situated in a convenient location, on a low maintenance 437sqm flat block with Low Medium Residential (LMR) zoning. Of solid construction, the house has hardwood flooring throughout, chamfer board exterior and steel roof. Internally, the rooms are well proportioned and functional with a combined living and dining off the good-sized kitchen. This house is a great chance to bring your own renovation dreams to life, both investors and first home owners alike.
The property features:
- Good sized kitchen with gas stove, plenty of bench space and storage
- Cupboards and benches good quality and good condition
- Living and dining combined, good sized and full of light
- Polished hardwood floors throughout
- Two bedrooms, one with built in wardrobe
- Sleep out to the front of the property with built in wardrobe
- Linen cupboard between bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower
- Laundry and toilet down steps to the rear of the property
- Double car carport to the rear of the property
Acacia Ridge Primary and Our Lady of Fatima Primary are less than a kilometre away. Convenient to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and three minutes from Acacia Ridge Marketplace with Woolworths and Aldi. The location is also handy to Archerfield Industrial Area and major transport thoroughfares.
Appraised rental value at approximately $320 per week, but would raise with a few small improvements. This is a not to be missed opportunity, call Adrian to arrange an inspection today!
8 Sussex Road, Acacia Ridge
Adrian has been selling residential real estate for fifteen years. His skills in negotiation, residential sales and developments put Daynes Property at the forefront of the industry in providing an excellent service to clients. With hands on experience in residential..