This desirable high-set property is a great layout, perfect for families. The open plan living and dining is adjoined by a sunroom, easily utilised for a range of useful spaces including kids playroom, study, or simply a space to relax and unwind. The kitchen steps off the living and dining, making entertaining a breeze. The eat-in kitchen has been well looked after and is highly functional with plenty of bench space and storage. The property is well presented with well-chosen paint and plenty of natural light through the large windows in every room.
This property, while comfortable and well presented as is, represents an opportunity for the first home buyer or investor to renovate, making this home truly your own. The home is of solid construction, with beautiful hardwood timber flooring ready to be polished up under lino and tiles. The bathroom has been recently updated and finished with neutral tiles.
This property features:
- Front enclosed veranda expanding off living area, tiled entry and hallway
- Polished timber floors to living
- Large eat in kitchen with plenty of storage and door to backyard
- Gas cooktop and oven combination
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and timber floors
- Bathroom with lino floors and shower over bath, separate toilet
- Insect and security screens to all windows and doors
- Nicely painted throughout
- Enclosed under house with some car accommodation and laundry
- Backyard with flat grassy areas and handy concreted areas
- Large garden shed
- High awning frame to the side of the house over concrete patio
- Gas hot water system
Situated on a low maintenance 587sqm block, this property presents plenty of options to the discerning buyer. Less than 200 meters to the nearest park, this is perfect for those who want a home in a quiet neighbourhood without sacrificing convenience. This location is convenient to Elizabeth Street shopping centre and the larger Beaudesert Road shopping complex which includes both Woolworths and Aldi. Close to bus stops, major transport thoroughfares, local primary schools and Souths Sports Club, the convenience of this location is second to none. Opportunities like this do not come along often, register your interest today!
4 Caldon Street, Acacia Ridge, Queensland, Australia
Adrian has been selling residential real estate for fifteen years. His skills in negotiation, residential sales and developments put Daynes Property at the forefront of the industry in providing an excellent service to clients. With hands on experience in residential..