This immaculately presented home is your opportunity to secure a property in this desirable neighbourhood. Built in the traditional style for the area, this property is a charming place to call home. With great street appeal, this generous property will surprise and delight those looking for their next family home. Passing by the wishing well and through the front gardens, along the timber decking, you are welcomed by beautiful leadlight doors. Stepping inside, the open plan interiors are light-filled and spacious. Perfect for entertaining, the open plan living and dining flow seamlessly through to the kitchen and beyond to the vast timber deck. This deck overlooks the tree-lined recreational reserve to the rear, and is the perfect place to enjoy the sunrise over your morning coffee.
The kitchen is a great layout for busy cooks with plenty of bench space, low maintenance finishes, and a large cooktop and oven. The glossy two-pac cabinetry and dark benchtops are fresh and modern and are bound to inspire beautiful meals with friends and family. The three bedrooms are spacious and finished with lovely polished timber floors. The bathroom and ensuite, while dated, are perfectly functional and in immaculate condition. Under the house is a large area, with the ceiling at legal height, with the potential to expand on an already generous family home. Alternatively, this space could become a separately accessed studio or office space. The interiors, while dated, have been lovingly cared for and mean this home could be renovated at your own pace.
This property features:
- Open plan living and dining, flowing through to kitchen and out to generous back deck
- Back deck with ceiling fan and privacy screening, overlooks nature reserve
- Kitchen with freestanding Italian gas oven and stove top, rangehood, dishwasher,
- Great layout in the kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar
- Living with air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
- Security and insect screens
- 1.1kW solar
- Under house currently garage space with electric door, has potential to be built in and converted to studio or office, plumbing already in place
- Front garden fully fenced and beautifully landscaped, garden shed and rainwater tank
Situated on a low-maintenance 478sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac, this is a rare opportunity to secure a comfortable and convenient family home. Backing onto lush bushland and really capitalising on views across the trees, it is hard to believe this property is only 12 minutes from Brisbane CBD. The property is situated in the Greenslopes State School and Cavendish Road State High School catchments. Greenslopes Hospital and Greensopes Market place, the location is really second to none. This property is close to bus and train transport, major arterial roads and freeway, and local parks. This property is the perfect starting point for those wanting to enter into this desirable neighbourhood.
46 Roseglen Street, Greenslopes QLD, Australia
Adrian has been selling residential real estate for fifteen years. His skills in negotiation, residential sales and developments put Daynes Property at the forefront of the industry in providing an excellent service to clients. With hands on experience in residential..