This delightful, north-facing charmferboard home is full of light and beautifully presented. Featuring lofty ceilings and spacious interiors, thoughtful renovations have created a fresh and inviting home. It is easy to imagine relaxing on the front deck of this lovely high-set home, enjoying the tranquility of the leafy surrounds and friendly neighbourhood. Inside, the bright and airy spaces are kept private with the mature trees and hedging. The three generous bedrooms are stepped up and separate from the living spaces, giving privacy and a great layout for families.
The functional and modern layout promises much enjoyment for those who want more from their investment. Open plan but distinct spaces for kitchen, dining and living flow easily. A sound investment for those looking to secure a piece of this rapidly developing corridor, this property ticks all the boxes for investors and those seeking a home alike. Properties with this level of presentation and thoughtful renovation are rare, all that remains to be done is simply to move in!
This home features:
- Chamferboard exterior
- Front porch stepping into living through lovely french doors
- Spacious kitchen, living and dining
- Polished hardwood flooring
- Kitchen with lovely floating floorboards
- Kitchen with attractive tiled splash back, good quality benchtops, white two pac cabinetry and quality stainless steel appliances
- Air conditioner and fan to livingroom
- Large master bedroom with built in wardrobe and ceiling fan
- Additional two bedrooms generously sized
- Large bathroom with shower, storage, separate toilet
- Yard with hills hoist clothesline and leafy mature trees
- Fully fenced backyard
- Large space under house with space for tandem car parking and storage
This home is situated on a generous 597sqm block in a leafy residential pocket of Archerfield, a hidden treat for those lucky enough to call the area home. With easy access to both Beaudesert and Beatty Road, this property is convenient to those who work in the surrounding areas and the CBD. A short 3 minute drive to Woolworths and Aldi in the Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road, and walking distance to the Archerfield Park. Also on the 122 and 117 bus routes, it is handy to Iceworld ice skating rink and Souths Sports Club in Acacia Ridge. This is a great opportunity for those seeking a home in a quiet residential pocket without sacrificing convenience.
41 Desgrand Street, Archerfield QLD, Australia
Adrian has been selling residential real estate for fifteen years. His skills in negotiation, residential sales and developments put Daynes Property at the forefront of the industry in providing an excellent service to clients. With hands on experience in residential..