This low-set home is a good size for busy families with a large living, eat-in kitchen and three bedrooms. Perfect for those seeking the convenience of the area, this property is handy to public transport, and walking distance to schools, shops and parks.
- Three bedrooms, all with polished timber floors
- Large living area with polished timber floors
- Large eat-in kitchen with neat cabinetry, plenty of storage and bench space, electric oven and stove, lino flooring
- Back door off kitchen leading to back yard and laundry
- Bathroom with shower over bath, tiled, good condition
- Security grille to front door
- Single car carport
- Large modern hot water system
- Fully fenced and private yard, back separate from front
- 450m walk to Lady Fatima Primary School2 minute walk to Acacia Ridge State School
- Less than 2km to both the Elizabeth Street Shops and Acacia Market Place
- Walking distance to bus stops servicing Brisbane CBD, Garden City and Inala Plaza
359 Watson Road, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..