Privately set back on the block and situated on a wide block framed by mature trees, this property has great street appeal. The home is functional and clean, with an updated kitchen and a basic but serviceable bathroom. Stepping up from the leafy front yard, the front sunroom has been converted into an extension of the living and acts as a lovely reception room. The living has a sunny outlook to the front yard and has been equipped with a ceiling fan and air conditioner. Stepping through the home, the open plan kitchen and dining are spacious and bright, also giving access through the side door to the backyard. The three bedrooms are well proportioned and have a leafy outlook to the surrounding gardens.
This property features:
- Large block with wide frontage framed by beautiful mature trees
- Enclosed sunroom at entry
- Sunroom opens to living with air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Living flows through to dining and kitchen
- Kitchen upgraded with neutral two pac cabinetry, plenty of storage and laminate benchtops
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom basic but clean and functional
- Hardwood floors throughout, sunroom carpeted
- Carport to the side with accommodation for trailer
- Laundry accessible from side
- Lockable garden shed
Situated on a 665sqm block, this is a generous offering of land perfect for those with children. The location of this property is second-to-none, with access to public transport on Gregory Street, major transport thoroughfares and is in close proximity to industrial and commercial hubs. The property is within walking distance to Souths Sports Club, Acacia Ridge Primary School, Lady Fatima Primary School and local shops. The Acacia Marketplace is a short drive away on Beaudesert Road, with both Woolworths and Aldi and a great range of other shops and amenities. This property presents a rock-solid investment opportunity. Only 15km from Brisbane’s CBD, Acacia Ridge is leading this corridor of rapid development.
32 Gregory Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia