This beautifully presented family home is being offered for the first time in 44 years. Lovingly cared for and the place of many happy memories, this property is ready for it’s next chapter.
Overlooking leafy parkland, the front balcony has one of the best outlooks in the area. Inside is a cool and comfortable home, with a spacious, air conditioned combined living and dining area. The large kitchen is situated to the rear of the home, and steps out to the backyard giving plenty of opportunity for easy outdoor entertaining. The three good-sized bedrooms are well-appointed and full of light.
The home, while comfortable and beautifully presented as is, represents an opportunity for the first home buyer or investor to renovate, making this home truly your own.
This property features:
- Spacious combined living and dining, with air conditioner
- Small balcony off the living with leafy outlook
- Kitchen with plenty of storage, electric stove and Lino floors
- Carpets throughout living and bedrooms, original hardwood floors underneath
- Three good sized bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobe and air conditioner
- One bedroom with ceiling fan
- Fresh bathroom with shower and storage cupboard
- Single lock up carport to side, drive through to back yard
- Fly screens throughout, security screen to front and back door
- Solid brick cavity construction
- Laundry with large stainless steel tub, 325L hot water system
- Solar hot water
- Beautifully tended gardens, both front and back yard
- Paved area and grassy yard to the rear of the property
- Lock up garden shed, hills hoist clothes line
- 5000L water tank and 3 x 1000L water tanks, for watering gardens
- Fully fenced mainly flat block, Perfect for children and pets
Situated in a quiet pocket of Acacia Ridge, across the road from Norma Croker Park, this home is a peaceful setting for a growing family. Likewise, investors will see potential in this home of solid construction and in a desirable location. Convenient to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road, both boasting a great range of amenities. Also situated to be convenient to a great range of primary schools and daycare centres in the surrounding local area. Perfect for those who commute, with great transport options to the north, south and west of Brisbane. Flood-free both in 1974 and 2011. This home will not last long, call today to arrange an inspection!
23 Lismore Street, Acacia Ridge
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..