This property is full of character and creative flair, perfect for those looking for a little extra for their next home. The home is full of history and bespoke features. No detail has been left unattended both inside and out, with the home being the pride and joy of the current owner. Approaching the property, the tranquility of the area is apparent and this combined with the abundance of trees make this place a lovely escape. A home with great street appeal, the gardens have been thoughtfully planted with low maintenance and bird attracting native trees. The home itself has been freshly re-painted and is a private high-set design allowing a lovely elevated outlook.
The real highlight of the home is the back deck overlooking the leafy gardens. Promising plenty of happy times enjoying the company of loved ones in the cool summer breezes. The enclosed section is council approved and built to be a bathroom/wet area and would be a perfect spot for an outdoor spa. This room has also been used as an outdoor lounge room/ TV room, a computer games room and an artist studio. Stepping inside, the kitchen has been thoughtfully designed for maximum style and convenience, with the solid timber feature bench a single piece from a hoop pine tree. The kitchen opens effortlessly to the living and dining, and out to the deck beyond. This home is unique in providing all the convenience of a thoroughly modern home coupled with the character of bespoke finishes.
This property features:
- Lovely street appeal with native gardens and fresh paint externally
- Stunning polished timber flooring throughout
- Large back deck with leafy outlook, attractive painted floor with feature window and door
- Living area air conditioned, open plan with dining and flowing into kitchen
- Kitchen thoughtfully designed to be functional and stylish with bespoke timber benchtop, 900mm electric stove and dishwasher
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms, two with built in storage and master air conditioned
- Family bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- Fully fenced block, perfect for children and pets
- 3m x 4m shed and fenced off area for chickens or veggie patch
Other unique features of this property include:
- The kitchen bench has been handcrafted from timber sourced from a single hoop pine tree and constructed with old fashioned methods using no nails, screws or glue
- The solid outside doors were retrieved out of Lang Park
- The flooring is Crows Foot Ash, also known as Australian Teak, and is an expensive and rare timber which is termite and borer resistant
- Great Eastern Parrots, Kookaburras and even Tawny Frogmouth Owls often spotted off the back deck
- The feature of the back deck is an arched window sourced from an old country church near Warwick
Situated on a 599sqm block in a quiet and leafy pocket, this cul-de-sac location would suit families seeking lifestyle without sacrificing convenience. A hidden treat for those lucky enough to call the area home, the neighbours are predominantly owner occupiers and house-proud. With easy access to both Beaudesert and Beatty Road, this property is convenient to those who work in the surrounding areas and the CBD. A short 3 minute drive to Woolworths and Aldi in the Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road, and walking distance to the Archerfield Park. Also on the 122 and 117 bus routes, it is handy to Iceworld ice skating rink and Souths Sports Club in Acacia Ridge. This is a great opportunity for those seeking a home in a quiet residential pocket without sacrificing convenience.
25 Janzoon St, Archerfield QLD 4108, Australia
Adrian has been selling residential real estate for fifteen years. His skills in negotiation, residential sales and developments put Daynes Property at the forefront of the industry in providing an excellent service to clients. With hands on experience in residential..