This bright and airy north-facing townhouse is spacious inner-city living at it’s finest. At the back of a quiet complex of eight, this home is private and tranquil. Featuring great spaces to enjoy both inside and out, this home is the perfect balance of lifestyle and convenience. The ground floor features a modern open-plan kitchen, living and dining area flowing effortlessly out to the leafy courtyard. The two bedrooms are spacious and full of light, with plenty of built in storage. The master bedroom opens out to a lovely north-facing balcony, perfect for enjoying the sunrise with coffee. This property has a lifestyle focused-design, the ideal compliment to inner-city living.
This property features:
- Courtyard to the front of the property, fully fenced, low maintenance and private
- Spacious, air conditioned combined living and dining room, opening out to courtyard
- Kitchen overlooks living and dining with plenty of bench and cupboard space, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and electric oven, double sink and tiled splashback
- Generous-sized master bedroom with air conditioning, built in wardrobe and private balcony
- Second bedroom is also a good size with build in wardrobe
- Fresh bathroom with shower over bath, vanity with storage and modern fixtures
- Laundry downstairs, opening to clothes line area to the rear
- Additional toilet downstairs
- Security and insect screens to all windows and doors
- Single lock-up garage
Situated a stone’s throw away from Yeerongpilly station which is then just a short commute by train to Brisbane CBD. Also a short drive away from a great range of amenities, including Woolworths Moorooka, Fairfield Gardens and Yeronga Village. For those sports enthusiasts, the Tennyson Pat Rafter Arena and Brisbane Golf Club are very nearby. Also perfect for those who enjoy the outdoors, with bike and walking tracks along the river easily accessible.
8/34 Wilkie Street, Yeerongpilly QLD, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..