Nestled amongst the trees in a quiet pocket of Acacia Ridge is this private family home. Full of light and beautifully presented, there is plenty of room to relax in the open plan interiors and generous veranda. The open-plan living and dining flow out to the timber veranda, overlooking the leafy backyard and offering a wonderful space to entertain. The interiors and bedrooms are also generous, with large windows allowing plenty of light and neutral colours on the walls making each space feel fresh and bright. With plenty of room for a growing family and clean finishes, this property is perfect for those who are after a home to be proud of.
This property features:
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, air conditioners and ceiling fans
- Combined living and dining area with ceiling fan and air conditioner, expands out to lovely veranda
- Veranda steps down to grassy backyard, perfect for relaxing outdoors on lazy afternoons
- Kitchen with electric oven, stove and dishwasher, plenty of bench and storage space
- Kitchen with neutral colour scheme
- Low maintenance flooring throughout
- White timber venetian blinds to windows
- Recently renovated bathroom with lovely neutral tiles, vanity with storage and shower, toilet separate
- Tandem double carport with undercover access to house
A fully fenced and generous 610sqm, the property is surrounded by shady trees, neat gardens and grassy lawns. Situated within walking distance to Acacia Ridge Primary School and 100 meters to the nearest bus stop. Dunkeld Street is parallel to Hemsworth Street, famous for its yearly tradition of decorating homes with Christmas lights to celebrate the season. Needless to say this is a warm community, perfect for families. Convenient to the great range of amenities this great area has to offer with the Elizabeth Street local shops, and the Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi, only a short drive away. Call today to arrange an inspection, this one will not last long!
6 Dunkeld St, Acacia Ridge QLD 4110, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..