With great street appeal, this home is set on a lovely low-maintenance block in a quiet neighbourhood. Generously proportioned both inside and out, this property is a rare offering of space and lifestyle in a low-set design. Stepping through the front door, you are welcomed by sophisticated and cool interiors, with stylish flooring and neutral colours on the walls. The entry hall flows graciously through to the main living spaces and arrives at the kitchen, and further to the shady outdoor entertaining area. The generous open-plan kitchen and dining opens out through sliding doors and also overlook the grassy yard with beautiful gardens. Each of these well-appointed spaces are perfect for those who entertain and enjoy relaxing with family, both inside and out.
The large master suite is situated to the front of the property and has been equipped with large built in storage and a lovely ensuite. The additional bedrooms are privately situated to the rear of the property and also include built in wardrobes. Expanding off the kitchen through double sliding doors is a fourth bedroom which can easily serve as a dedicated dining space, playroom or study. With many thoughtful upgrades, this home is perfect for those looking for a generous, highly functional family home with great value for money.
This property features:
- Living with large air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Flow through to kitchen combined
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plenty of bench space and storage, neutral colour scheme
- Kitchen steps out to shady back patio and grassy yard through sliding doors
- Fourth bedroom enclosed by sliding doors, easily utilised as study or dedicated dining space
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and spacious ensuite
- Family bathroom with shower and bath
- Two additional bedrooms to the rear, both with built in wardrobes
- Large laundry with storage, steps out to patio
- Tiled flooring throughout kitchen and hallways, brand new quality carpet to bedrooms and living
- Security and insect screens throughout
- Single garage with internal access
- Fully fenced block
Situated on a good-sized 432sqm block, this home is surrounded by lovely gardens and just the right amount of lawn. With a wide frontage and an elevated position, this home has great street appeal and privacy. Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none. This property is a sought-after low-set design and larger than most offerings in the area. This property will not last long!
Should an investor be interested in this property to add to their portfolio, the current owner is happy to remain as a tenant.
19 Mawson Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..