Situated on a 880sqm flat block, zoned Low Medium Residential (LMR), this property offers potential plus to the lucky future owners with amazing long-term growth. The perfect property for the savvy investor or homeowner, this investment represents the option to renovate with the aim to move in or tenant, or develop now or in the future. As an LMR site, this property has many options in both the short and long term to maximise your return on investment. Being such a generous parcel of land with a wide frontage, the land could potentially accommodate a unit, townhouse or subdivision development.
Surrounded by beautiful shady trees and a wide frontage, the existing home has lovely street appeal. With a convenient and desirable low-set brick design, the existing home is spacious with a great layout for families. This home is tired and does require cosmetic improvements. However, those with an eye for a good investment will see the potential of this property. Inside, the spacious air conditioned living area flows through to the dining which expands out to a veranda overlooking the leafy front yard. The kitchen, while dated, is functional and opens to the dining for easy living. The three bedrooms are situated privately to the rear of the home. Framed by generous gardens and grassy areas, this home is perfect for families.
This property features:
- Beautiful wide frontage with manicured lawns
- Lowset brick design, original hardwood floors under carpets and lino
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Gas stove to original kitchen
- Living with ceiling fan and air conditioner, opening out to front patio
- Three good-sized bedrooms, each with ceiling fans and two with built in wardrobes and lino floors
- Bathroom in original condition with modified bath
- Air conditioning to living and one bedroom
- Fenced backyard, flat block
- Shed and playhouse with undercover patio to the rear of the property
Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane City. This property will not last long, call today to register your interest!
14 Limerick Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..