8 Kirkley Street, Acacia Ridge
Step inside this recently renovated property and immediately feel at home. Situated on an elevated and generous 607sqm block, surrounded by lovely lawns and on a quiet street. The home has been recently repainted in tasteful modern colours. The hardwood timber floors have been polished and are perfectly complimented by the fresh white walls. The modernisation has been completed with recessed downlights throughout the home.
Inside is a cool and comfortable home, with a spacious combined living and dining area stepping off the cute front patio. The large kitchen is situated to the rear of the home, and steps out to the backyard giving plenty of opportunity for easy outdoor entertaining. The kitchen has been beautifully finished with white two pac cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. The family bathroom has also been thoughtfully renovated with lovely tiles, cabinetry and fixtures. The three good-sized bedrooms are well-appointed and full of light.
This property features:
- Full internal and external repaint, neutral colour scheme
- Rendered external, freshly repainted
- Modern lighting throughout
- Living with modern large air conditioner
- Cute front patio expands living and gives extra privacy
- Modern kitchen with modern white two pac cabinetry with sleek metal handleware
- Modern electric oven and stove with range hood
- Security and insect screens throughout
- Three bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
- Triple tandem undercover parking with access to back and front door
- Outdoor undercover area and potting shed
- Two small rainwater tanks for irrigation
- Undercover storage under house
Convenient to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road, both boasting a great range of amenities. Also situated to be convenient to a great range of primary schools and daycare centres in the surrounding local area. Perfect for those who commute, with great transport options to the north, south and west of Brisbane. This home will not last long, call today to arrange an inspection!
8 Kirkley Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia