73 Gregory Street, Acacia Ridge
Privately set back from leafy Gregory Street, this low-set family home welcomes you with its lovely street appeal. Stepping inside, you will find yourself in a lovely sitting room or study area reminiscent of a Spanish Villa with its textured walls and cool tiled flooring. It is easy to imagine kicking back with a coffee and a good book. The air conditioned lounge and dining area feature lovely white tongue and groove timber walls contrasting to the beautiful timber flooring.
Modern roller blinds provide privacy when you want to shut the world away. Flowing through from the living area is kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage, perfect for the entertainer. The laundry area is off the kitchen with a large linen and storage cupboard. Perfect for those who need a little extra from the external spaces of their home. Drive through access down each side of the house leads to the rear of the property which is equipped with a large double garage and additional powered workshop. Adjoining this is an undercover area which could easily be utilised as a carport or entertaining area.
- Ample storage in kitchen, laundry, bathroom and hallway
- Three bedrooms each with curtained windows and built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom air conditioned
- The bathroom is spacious and bright with a modern white vanity unit
- Fully fenced with drive-through access to yard
- Powered double garage, workshop and undercover area to the rear
- Walking distance to Acacia Ridge State School
- Short drive to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre with IGA and boutique shops
- Short drive to Acacia Marketplace with Woolworths and Aldi
- Walking distance to bus stops
- Great access for commuters going both north, south and west
73 Gregory Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
With a charming Scottish lilt, warm and welcoming smile, Vari is our much-loved Property Manager. Organised and thorough, she ensures the listing, letting and managing of our property management portfolio. Working closely with our property investment clients and tenants alike,..