6 Gregory Street, Acacia Ridge
This property is perfect for those who are seeking a little extra bang for their buck! The unique value of this property is in the clever studio space. Beyond the carport to the front of the home, this studio is a generous sized room serviced by its own kitchenette and bathroom. Situated on Gregory Street with easy access and exposure, this space would be ideal for those running their business from home or for those who need space for their family. Separately accessible from the main house, this could also provide a rental opportunity for the savvy investor.
The space between the studio and the main house has been utilised as an outdoor entertaining space. This area is brilliant for entertaining and steps straight into the kitchen. Fresh and modern, the kitchen is a functional space with plenty of bench space and storage, and a breakfast bar. From here, the dedicated dining and living spaces are spacious and beautifully showcase the polished timber floors. Each of the three bedrooms have been recently recarpeted complementing the lovely fresh paint to the walls. This is a great property for those seeking a private home with a little extra space!
This property features:
- Lowset chamferboard home, tiled roof
- Polished timber floors throughout living, dining and kitchen
- Freshly repainted internally
- Modern kitchen with recently updated dishwasher, oven/stove
- Dedicated dining space off kitchen, air conditioned
- Large living area with ceiling fan
- Three bedrooms to the main house, with recently updated carpets, two with built in wardrobes, master with air conditioning
- Updated blinds throughout home
- Deck area between main house and studio with canvas shade
- Self-contained studio with bathroom and kitchenette
- Studio recently re-roofed, updated air conditioner and carpet
- Garage and studio insulated
- Colorbond fencing surrounding block with lockable gates
- NBN installed
Situated on a 701sqm corner block, this is a generous offering of land perfect for those with children and pets. The location of this property is second-to-none, with access to public transport on Gregory Street, major transport thoroughfares and is in close proximity to industrial and commercial hubs. The property is within walking distance to Souths Sports Club, Acacia Ridge Primary School, Lady Fatima Primary School and local shops. The Acacia Marketplace is a short drive away on Beaudesert Road, with both Woolworths and Aldi and a great range of other shops and amenities. Currently tenanted, this property presents a rock-solid investment opportunity. Less than 15km from Brisbane’s CBD, Acacia Ridge is leading this corridor of rapid development.
6 Gregory Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..