58 Currey Avenue, Moorooka
Situated on a beautiful sweeping block with mature trees, this is a peaceful setting for your next home. Full of natural light, the large windows and clean interiors make this home fresh and welcoming. The open concept living space has been beautifully finished with polished timber flooring. Flowing into the modern kitchen, this home has a great layout to complement busy lives. The kitchen is functional and modern, with stainless steel appliances, and plenty of storage and work space. Two good-sized bedrooms are situated away from the main living of the home, and are also finished with lovely timber floors.
- Open plan interiors finished with neutral colours and polished timber floors
- Modern kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
- Two bedrooms and sleep out, which could be utilised as a third bedroom
- Bathroom neatly presented, shower and vanity with storage
- Laundry to the rear with easy access to yard
- Single car carport to the side of the house
- Large fenced backyard with good-sized shed
- 8 minute walk to Moorooka State School, 8 minute drive Yeronga State High School
- 6 minute drive to Woolworths
- 6 minute drive to Moorvale Precinct with cafes, restaurants, bakery, The Willow Hotel, banks and pharmacy
- Bus services to Brisbane CBD and Garden City down Beaudesert Road
- Easy commuter access to CBD via Beaudesert Road/Ipswich Road or via M1
58 Currey Avenue, Moorooka QLD, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..