This generous property offers more than most to those looking for their next family home. The home is framed by sweeping lawns and lovely front verandah, giving it great street appeal. The living expands out through lovely French doors to the verandah, the perfect place to catch the morning sun. The is a spacious living is great for families and those who entertain. Likewise, the eat-in kitchen can accommodate the whole family. The three good-sized carpeted bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans, with the master including built in storage.
The bathroom is a good size with louvre windows letting in plenty of light. There is a shower over the bath, and the toilet is separate. The double lock up garage to the rear is accessed via concrete driveway, itself optional additional car accommodation. The backyard is private, fully fenced and big enough to keep children and pets entertained.
- Spacious living area
- Large, eat-in kitchen with plenty of space
- Three good sized bedrooms, each with ceiling fans
- Master with built in wardrobe
- Window coverings throughout
- Carpet throughout living and bedrooms, timber-look flooring to kitchen
- Lockup double garage to the rear
- Fully fenced yard, front and back yards flat and grassy
- 10 minute walk to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre (IGA, newsagency, takeaway foods, coffee shop, pharmacy, doctors surgery)
- Short walk to bus stops, servicing city and Inala Plaza
- Short walk to additional takeaway and convenience store
- Walking distance to parks and public swimming pool
- Short drive to primary schools and childcare centres
57 Amherst Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
With a charming Scottish lilt, warm and welcoming smile, Vari is our much-loved Property Manager. Organised and thorough, she ensures the listing, letting and managing of our property management portfolio. Working closely with our property investment clients and tenants alike,..