52 Brookbent Road, Pallara
This stunning home is full of luxury inclusions to complement your lifestyle. Beautiful street appeal is achieved with the beautifully landscaped gardens and clean, modern lines of the home. High quality finishes in warm, natural tones are echoed inside the home. Generously proportioned spaces over two storeys, this home has been built to the highest considerations of both quality and design. Stunning stone tiles, wood grain flooring and plush carpets throughout the home give low maintenance surfaces, without compromising style. Three living spaces provide plenty of options for every member of the household to relax and unwind. The open plan kitchen, living and dining are situated to the rear of the home and step out to the gorgeous alfresco entertaining deck overlooking more beautiful gardens. Two rumpus rooms, one upstairs and one downstairs, provide yet more space for entertaining or unwinding.
The stunning kitchen has been equipped with the highest quality fittings and appliances. Stone benchtops, an abundance of storage and stainless steel oven and stovetop will make cooking and entertaining a breeze. Also as an added convenience of both functionality and storage, from the kitchen, the Butler’s Pantry provides quick access through to the laundry and beyond into the garage. An absolute must-see, this is the perfect opportunity to secure the premiere home in the area.
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout home
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area, leading out to alfresco area
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, ample storage, stainless steel appliances
- Butler’s Pantry providing access through to laundry and to garaging
- Master and guest suites with expansive walk in wardrobes and ensuites
- Master flowing out to balcony with elevated outlooks
- Additional three bedrooms with walk in wardrobes
- Upstairs serviced by beautiful family bathroom with shower and bathtub, additional rumpus
- Triple lock up remote access garage providing internal access
- Insect and security screens throughout
- Easy access to CBD
- Pallara State School catchment
- Brookbent Road Park across the road
- Local Childcare centre
- Nearby shopping centres in Acacia Ridge (Woolworths and IGA) and Durack
52 Brookbent Road, Pallara QLD, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..