5 Coley Street, Acacia Ridge
This property is an excellent example of why so many renovators are drawn to this rapidly developing suburb. Of desirable low-set rendered brick construction with hardwood timber floors, this home has been built to last. Owned by the same family since it was built, the property has been much loved throughout its history. Only minor upgrades have been applied to the kitchen and bathroom, leaving the remainder of the house the perfect blank canvas to modernise.
The basic layout of the property lends itself to modern open-plan living, with the large kitchen and dining opening directly out into the generous lounge. Unusually for this type of home, the front porch has been internalised, giving a lovely sunroom or reception room as you step in through the front door. This useful room could easily be incorporated into the living or left to service a myriad of other needs.
This home is with the perfect layout for families. The three generous bedrooms are situated at the end of the central hallway, giving privacy and peace. Each of these bedrooms are full of natural light, with one including a ceiling fan and built in storage. The bathroom is in good basically original condition, with a tiled shower and modern vanity. The area is dotted with fine examples of how these homes can be relatively inexpensively transformed into lovely modern homes. Their solid construction, basic but well thought out internal layout and quality flooring make them a renovators dream. The larger than average proportions of this home, along with the central location, make this a particularly desirable home.
This property features:
- Rendered low-set brick home, tiled roof
- Larger than average internal proportions
- Hardwood timber floors throughout, carpet recently lifted to expose
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living
- Kitchen original with some basic upgrades
- Living with air conditioner, expanding into front entry sunroom
- Tiled laundry off kitchen
- Three good sized bedrooms, one with ceiling fans and built in wardrobe
- Bathroom in original condition with upgraded vanity, tiled shower
- Ramp to backyard off kitchen
- Yard includes multiple useful structures including double lock up garage, lockable garden shed and timber pavilion
- Rainwater tank collecting water off roof
- Concrete driveway to rear garage, suitable to accommodate multiple cars tandem parked
- Fully fenced, flat block
Situated on a generous 766sqm completely flat block and within walking distance to key ammenities, this is a not to be missed property. Located a stone’s throw from the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and less than 15km from Brisbane City.
5 Coley Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..