This home is bright, airy and fresh, with plenty of space in the open-plan kitchen, living and dining, this house is perfect for families who love to entertain. The home is situated on a fully-fenced flat block, with a well-maintained grassy yard, perfect for children and pets.
This property features:
- Polished hardwood floors to kitchen, dining and newly built extension
- Carpet to living and bedrooms
- Master with ceiling fan and built in robe
- Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, quality fixtures and lovely finishes
- Kitchen features plenty of storage, electric stove
- Beautifully presented bathroom, with wooden vanity, modern fixtures, shower over bath and fresh tiles
- New extension to the back of the house features study, laundry and additional bathroom
- Study could also be used as a spare bedroom or playroom/rumpus
- Additional bathroom with toilet and shower
- Laundry with quality fixtures and easy access to the yard through rear door
- Security and insect screens on all windows and front door
- Lockable garden shed
Situated on a 469sqm corner block, this property is convenient to major transport thoroughfares and public transport routes. Many major amenities are close by with Acacia Ridge Market Place and local shopping hubs. Close to Souths Sports Club and a number of schools.
44 Sussex Road, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
With a charming Scottish lilt, warm and welcoming smile, Vari is our much-loved Property Manager. Organised and thorough, she ensures the listing, letting and managing of our property management portfolio. Working closely with our property investment clients and tenants alike,..