44 Sussex Road, Acacia Ridge
This quaint cottage is full of charm and potential. Currently tenanted at $340 per week, this is a solid investment opportunity for the savvy buyer. Privately set behind the timber fence, the traditional gabled roofline gives a sneak-peak of this character-filled home. Set amongst leafy trees and surrounded by well-maintained lawns, this property is ideal for families. Inside, the open plan design is perfectly suited to complement busy lifestyles. Offering plenty of space to perfect the layout, the living wraps around the stylish kitchen. A carpeted area provides a cosy setting for couches and a TV, or a great play area for kids. The remainder of the living features glossy timber flooring and will easily accommodate a flowing dining and additional spaces to relax and unwind. The kitchen, situated at the heart of these beautifully flowing spaces, is a treat of generous, attractive cabinetry and plenty of bench space; the perfect balance of form and function.
The two bedrooms to the front of the house feature leafy outlooks through windows finished with attractive white blinds. These two rooms are serviced by the main bathroom which has been finished with attractive tiles, generous bathtub and feature timber vanity. The third bedroom is situated to the rear of the home, ideally positioned to be utilised as a study or guest bedroom. Uniquely, this bedroom is also serviced by an additional bathroom.
This property features:
- Polished hardwood floors to kitchen, dining and extension
- Carpet to living and bedrooms
- Open plan living wrapping around the kitchen, whole space cooled by large air conditioner
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, quality fixtures and lovely finishes
- Kitchen features plenty of storage, free-standing electric stove/oven combination with rangehood
- Three bedrooms, master with ceiling fan and built in robe
- Beautifully presented bathroom, with wooden vanity, modern fixtures, shower over bath and fresh tiles
- Extension to the back of the house features bedroom/study, laundry and additional bathroom
- Study could also be used as a rumpus
- Additional bathroom with toilet and shower
- Laundry with quality fixtures and easy access to the yard through rear door
- Security and insect screens on all windows and front door
- Lockable garden shed
This property is situated in the convenient and desirable northern neighbourhood of Acacia Ridge. The route 117 bus travels down Sussex Road, providing easy access through Moorooka and Annerley to Brisbane CBD. Also convenient to Acacia Ridge and Our Lady of Fatima Primary Schools, day care centres and community facilities. Handy to the Elizabeth Street shopping centre, Woolworths and Aldi in the Acacia Market Place, and Souths Sports Club. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane City. A sound investment, this property will not last long, call today to register your interest!
44 Sussex Road, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..