42 Hemsworth Street, Acacia Ridge
This property is perfect for those who are seeking a little extra bang for their buck! The unique value of this property is in the cleverly converted utility room and bathroom to the side of the home. Situated at the front of the home, this generously proportioned room is serviced by its own bathroom and carport, and is accessible to the main part of the house through the laundry. Providing both privacy and convenience, this would be an ideal solution for those who need a home office or a semi self-contained space for relatives. Separately accessible, this could also provide a rental opportunity for the savvy investor. The laundry also provides easy access from the kitchen to the undercover entertaining area overlooking the grassy backyard.
The home itself has been tastefully updated with modern and low-maintenance finishes. With easy lino flooring to the kitchen and living, and cosy carpets to the bedrooms, this is a great property for families. Fresh and well-presented, the kitchen is a functional space with plenty of bench space and storage. The dining space is incorporated, with both rooms flowing nicely out to the living room. Here, the timber-look flooring, soft neutral walls and modern downlights make for a beautiful space for relaxing and entertaining. Each of the bedrooms includes storage and a ceiling fan, with the master bedroom including an air conditioner. The family bathroom is fresh and modern, with a large shower and storage. This is a great property for those seeking a private home with a little extra space in one of the best streets of the area.
This property includes:
- Lowset chamferboard design
- Paved and covered entertaining area to the side of the property
- Kitchen spacious and well presented with dishwasher, oven/stove combination
- Dining combined with kitchen
- Family living area with new wood-look lino flooring, air conditioning
- Three good-sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, master also with air conditioning
- Additional utility room to the side of the property, separately accessible, adjoining main house through laundry/bathroom
- Quality curtains, insect screens and security screens to windows
- Privacy shutters to west-facing windows
- Tandem lock up garage with drive-through access to yard, single car carport on driveway
- Fully fenced, flat block
Situated on a fully fenced 610sqm block, this is a great parcel of land in one of the most sought-after pockets in the area. The residents of Hemsworth Street famously decorate their houses with festive cheer to celebrate Christmas. Needless to say, this is a warm community perfect for families. Walking distance to Acacia Ridge State School and an easy driving distance to other great schools. Convenient to the great range of amenities this great area has to offer with the Elizabeth Street local shops, and the Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi, only a short drive away. This property presents a sound investment opportunity for those at any stage of their property journey. Call today to enquire, this one will not last long!
42 Hemsworth Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia