415 Watson Road, Acacia Ridge
This is a spacious and inviting family home, surrounded by shady trees and plenty of outdoor space. The living, kitchen and dining spaces flow well and provide ample space for busy families. All three bedrooms are bright and airy with leafy outlooks. The large block size at 855sqm, means a beautiful grassy lawn with mature trees to enjoy. The yard also includes a shed and shady gardens.
- Kitchen functional and spacious with new oven/stove
- Living with plenty of light
- Three bedrooms, master with air conditioner
- Main bathroom with shower
- Enclosed front veranda, perfect for entertaining
- Beautiful spacious flat block with lockable garden shed and open work space
- 450m walk to Lady Fatima Primary School
- 2 minute walk to Acacia Ridge State School
- Less than 2km to both the Elizabeth Street Shops and Acacia Market Place
- Walking distance to bus stops servicing Brisbane CBD, Garden City and Inala Plaza
415 Watson Road, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..