34 Dellow Street, Acacia Ridge
This beautifully presented home offers a rarely found opportunity to secure a property ready to complement those at any stage of their investment journey. Whether first home buyer, up-sizer or investor, this lovely home is the complete package with nothing left to do. Open plan living areas flow from the front to the back of the home, with lovely flow and connection between the living dining and kitchen. Truly an entertainers delight, the stylish kitchen and living open out to an undercover patio area, making for easy times with family and friends. The patio is protected from the elements with an insulated roof and overlooks the immaculately presented backyard.
The home has been finished in a modern and tasteful colour palette, beautifully offset by the hardwood timber flooring. The kitchen and bathroom are stylish and modern, with bespoke tiles, beautiful cabinetry and ample space for busy families. Each of the bedrooms is spacious and full of light, with one off the living making it ideal as a guest bedroom or home office. A beautiful family home, this property is ready and waiting for its next chapter.
This property features:
- Kitchen with beautifully presented cabinetry and bench tops, featuring stainless steel appliances including six burner gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Large insulated patio, perfect for entertaining
- Three good-sized and bright bedrooms, two with large built-in wardrobes
- Two split system air conditioners plus ceiling fans throughout
- Polished timber floors
- Wide frontage and lovely street appeal
- 3000L water tank with pump
- Irrigation system to water gardens
- Lock up garage under house with plenty of storage space
- Attractively landscaped and fenced – perfect for kids and pets
- Solar hot water
This property is situated on a fully fenced 620sqm block less than 100 metres to the nearest park. The backyard is separately fenced and private from the front, giving great peace of mind to parents with children playing in the yard. This pocket of Acacia Ridge is quiet and leafy offering a lovely relaxed atmosphere. Convenient to Elizabeth Street shopping centre and the larger Beaudesert Road shopping complex which includes both Woolworths and Aldi. Close to bus stops, major transport thoroughfares, local primary schools and Souths Sports Club, the convenience of this location is second to none.
34 Dellow Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..