33 Dunkeld Street, Acacia Ridge
This generous highset home is proudly set on an elevated block in one of the best streets in the area. A reluctant sale, this home has been thoughtfully and tastefully renovated with no detail left unattended. The interiors are full of light and are beautifully proportioned highlighting the stunning timber floors, perfect for low-maintenance easy family living. The kitchen has been updated with neat cabinetry, laminate benchtops and a large gas cooker. Truly an entertainers delight, the open plan living of the interiors are beautifully complimented by the outdoor spaces to get you well and truly ready for summer! The lovely back deck overlooks the leafy backyard and sparkling pool, areas perfectly designed for endless fun and enjoyment from your surrounds.
Under the house is an absolute treat; fully enclosed and featuring a versatile room equipped with bar facilities and accessible from the yard, perfect for a whole range of uses. This area also includes an additional bathroom, the laundry, ample storage and workshop space, and a double lock up garage. This home will not disappoint and represents an opportunity to secure a generous family home in an idyllic position.
This property features:
- Elevated block, high-set chamferboard with brick on lower level, privately set back from road
- Beautifully maintained gardens and lawns
- Stunning hardwood floors to living, dining and bedrooms, tiles to the kitchen and bathroom
- Cute front porch with elevated leafy outlook
- Living room extends through sliding door to front deck
- Living room large with ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Updated kitchen cabinetry and laminate bench tops, good condition
- Gas cooktop, stainless steel oven and dishwasher, sink with water filter
- Lovely north facing tiled back deck overlooks leafy gardens, pool and primary school oval
- Dining flows through to air conditioned bedroom with built in wardrobes and sliding door out to deck
- Three additional bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans, master with air conditioner
- Bathroom updated with shower and separate bath, white vanity and fresh neutral and white tiles
- Toilet separate, dual flush
- Security and insect screens throughout
- Double garage under house with roller doors, double carport to the front
- Laundry and additional bathroom under house with toilet and shower
- Plenty of under house storage potential, workshop with built in bench and storage
- Enclosed room under house, insect screens to windows and a sliding door to the yard, perfect as rumpus or kids retreat
- Water tanks, two for pool and yard
- Pool with shade sail, paved area for barbecues and grassy surrounds and tropical gardens
Situated on a 610sqm block, fully fenced, beautifully landscaped and private, the yard affords a generous piece of land to enjoy. Within walking distance to Acacia Ridge State Primary School and an easy driving distance to other great schools. Convenient to the great range of amenities this great area has to offer with the Elizabeth Street local shops, and the Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi, only a short drive away. This property presents a sound investment opportunity for those at any stage of their property journey. Call today to register your interest, this one will not last long!
33 Dunkeld Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..