32 Oxley Street, Acacia Ridge
Situated on a sweeping corner block, this immaculately presented home is perfect for those looking for a property to suit their lifestyle. With the perfect balance of low maintenance interiors, combined with generous outdoor entertaining spaces, this is a property to enjoy. The home is framed by leafy greenery and beautifully maintained gardens. All enjoyed from the expansive front deck. Stepping inside the clever conversion of the sunroom means a dedicated dining space, and is ideal for effortless blending of indoor and outdoor entertaining. Opening into the living area and to the kitchen beyond, these open-plan spaces have been beautifully finished in neutral colours and showcase the hardwood timber floors. The kitchen has been designed with the utmost care and attention to both design and functionality, sure to compliment busy lifestyles.
Also enjoying the leafy surrounds are the three generous bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms have been equipped with built in wardrobes, and the master a large air conditioner. The family bathroom is fresh and modern, with shower over bathtub and plenty of storage. A real added bonus of this property are the areas to the rear of the home. Additional entertaining and multi-use spaces, both open and undercover surround the large double garage with double carport to the front. Powered and with ample storage in addition to car accommodation, this will be the delight of those who love to tinker in their workshop.
This property features:
- Leafy corner block, generous outdoor spaces
- Beautifully polished timber floors complimented by neutral colours throughout
- Shady front deck overlooking beautiful front yard
- Lovely kitchen with neutral cabinetry with ample storage, plenty of bench space, stainless steel appliances
- Opens through to living area encompassing dining, cleverly converted sunroom
- Three bedrooms, master with air conditioner, two bedrooms built in storage
- Family bathroom fresh and modern, shower over bath and storage
- Laundry to the rear of the home with additional toilet
- Concrete patio area, partially undercover
- Double lock up garage with workshop space to the rear
- Double carport to the front of the property
Situated on a fully fenced and flat 597sqm block, in a quiet pocket of this gem of a suburb, this is a great opportunity to secure a parcel of land within 15km of Brisbane CBD. Easy access to public transport on Gregory Street, major transport thoroughfares and is in close proximity to industrial and commercial hubs. The property is within walking distance to Souths Sports Club, Acacia Ridge Primary School, Lady Fatima Primary School and local shops. The Acacia Marketplace is a short drive away on Beaudesert Road, with both Woolworths and Aldi and a great range of other shops and amenities. Properties like these really do not last long, call to register your interest!
32 Oxley Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..