32/80 Oswin Street, Acacia Ridge
This modern dual-level townhouse offers the best of convenience and low maintenance living. With the perfect layout for entertaining and relaxing, the open plan living, kitchen and dining flows effortlessly through the ground floor of the property. The kitchen and dining space steps out to the private courtyard, making these spaces perfect to relax and unwind. Upstairs, the three well-appointed bedrooms are spacious and full of light. With built-in storage and ceiling fans, each of the bedrooms has been finished in a neutral colour scheme. Upstairs is serviced by the family bathroom with shower, small bathtub and separate toilet. This is a serviceable family home in great condition as is, but could be easily modernised with cosmetic updates. Situated in a well maintained and leafy complex in a quiet pocket of Acacia Ridge, this is a desirable place to call home. Onsite management means beautifully presented gardens and a sparkling pool to enjoy.
This property features:
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining with a fresh, neutral colour scheme
- Living with ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Kitchen with plenty of storage behind attractive cabinetry, laminate benchtops, double stainless steel sink, dishwasher, stainless steel stove and oven
- Laundry off kitchen with additional toilet
- Large private courtyard with paved sheltered space, perfect for entertaining
- Three generous bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, two with air conditioners
- Master suite well appointed, ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Large main bathroom with shower, separate small bathtub, large vanity and storage
- Tiled floors to the ground level and bathroom upstairs, wood-look flooring to first level
- Single garage with remote access and extra length, perfect for extra storage
- Insulation and solar panels
- New hot water system
This property is located within a small residential pocket of Acacia Ridge, behind the Acacia Market Place. This pocket is ideal for those who are seeking the convenience of the area and access to all the major transport routes with minimal through traffic. The Acacia Market Place includes Woolworths and Aldi in addition to a great range of boutique shops. Convenient to the great primary schools the area has to offer including Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatima’s Primary School, in addition to daycares and childcare options. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing area with investors recognising the potential in this suburb only 17km from Brisbane CBD.
32/80 Oswin Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..