29 Gloucester Street, Acacia Ridge
This beautifully presented home represents the ideal of modern living and an opportunity to secure a property to enjoy for years to come. This is a home to be proud of, with spacious interiors and inviting outdoor entertaining spaces. The fresh exteriors have been finished in a clean, modern palette and framed by the lovely timber fence. Stepping inside, the central hallway draws you through to the fresh and modern kitchen, with a sleek designer aesthetic afforded by the glossy benchtops and white cabinetry. Equipped with an impressive gas cooktop and oven and plenty of storage, this will be the delight of those who love cooking and entertaining.
The real showcase of the property lies just beyond the kitchen. Stepping outside is an expansive and immaculately presented entertaining area. Showcasing the sparkling pool, this area encompasses both covered and sunny spaces to enjoy all year round. Most of the decking is shaded by sweeping roof panels, making this a cool and welcoming space during the warmer months. With enough space to allow for both dining and lounging, this is an amazing space to enjoy.
As much care and attention has been paid to the inside spaces of the home. With separate and generous spaces for enjoying meals, relaxing with family and three good sized bedrooms. The property also uniquely includes an additional family room, ideal to be utilised as a home office or rumpus for a growing family. The master suite has been expanded in a recent renovation to include a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, all finished to a high standard of quality and design. In all, this is an amazing property for both relaxing and entertaining with thoughtful renovations applied both inside and out.
This property features:
- Lowset design, tiled roof
- Amazing outdoor entertaining space including pool and expansive decking
- Kitchen modern and beautifully finished, with white two pac cabinetry and glossy benchtops
- Kitchen includes large gas oven and stove, dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Large living area and additional family room to the front of the home with potential to be utilised as a rumpus or home office
- Three good-sized bedrooms, master suite includes generous ensuite
- Main bathroom and ensuite modern with glossy tiles and stainless steel fixtures
- Ceiling fans and insulation in ceilings make for cool interiors
- Industrial sized solar panels to the roof with 3kW inverter
- Double lock up garage with roller doors to the front of the property
- Instant hot water
- Backyard fully fenced, great for peace of mind
Situated in a convenient pocket of Acacia Ridge, on a generous 711sqm flat block, this is a great home for families. Likewise, investors will see potential in this home of solid construction and in a desirable location. Handy to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road, both boasting a great range of amenities. Also situated to be convenient to a great range of primary schools and daycare centres in the surrounding local area. Perfect for those who commute, with a bus stop just across the road and with great transport options to the north, south and west of Brisbane. This home will not last long, call today to register your interest!
29 Gloucester Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..