28 Benton Street, Acacia Ridge
The immaculate and thoughtful renovation of this home will be the delight of its lucky future owners. This property has been completely modernised, while showcasing the original features for which these homes are much sought after. The hardwood timber floorboards have been refreshed with a glossy finish and are perfectly complemented by the tasteful colours on the walls.
This desirable low-set property is of solid construction, has a great layout and is perfect for families. The open plan kitchen, living and dining open out to the generous front patio overlooking the grassy front yard, ideal for relaxing and entertaining. The kitchen is a delight of sleek, modern design and functional layout. With elegant white cabinetry, glossy benchtops and an island bench that doubles as a breakfast bar, this is a space to enjoy.
The property is unique in offering a fourth bedroom, which could easily be utilised as a rumpus or home office. Each of the light-filled bedrooms has been equipped with a ceiling fan and subtle venetian blinds. Like the kitchen, the family bathroom has been completely renovated with floor to ceiling tiles, a generous vanity with storage and designer fixtures. Outside, the backyard is completely fenced, providing a private and secure place for children and pets. The single car lock up garage to the side of the home allows for drive-through access to the yard, perfect for those looking to securely store trailers or caravans. This property represents an opportunity to secure a beautiful, low-maintenance family home with nothing left to do.
This property features:
* Complete renovation, including new paint internal and external
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining
* New kitchen sleek and modern, with stainless steel appliances, glossy white bench tops and cabinetry, breakfast bar
* Air conditioned living area expands out to front patio, perfect for entertaining
* New bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles, vanity with storage, designer fixtures
* Four bedrooms, all including ceiling fans and venetian blinds
* Fourth bedroom could easily be utilised as rumpus or home office space
* Single car lock up garage with drive through access to yard, additional off-street car accommodation to the front of the garage
* Fully fenced and secure backyard, private and ideal for children and pets
Situated on a 597sqm block, this property provides plenty of room for families. Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none. This property also ticks many boxes for potential tenants, with generous living and entertaining spaces, and a great location. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and less than 16km from Brisbane City.
28 Benton Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..