27 Scouse Street, Acacia Ridge
Sitting behind the pretty white fence sits this thoughtfully renovated home which will surely be the delight of its lucky future owners. This low-set home has been completely renovated with low-maintenance finishes and a functional layout for busy families. The front of the home is framed by lovely greenery, shading and protecting the concrete entertaining patio. Stepping inside, the home delights with open plan living and dining flowing effortlessly into the kitchen. The living spaces have been finished in neutral colours, with the vinyl wood-look flooring tastefully chosen to provide a low maintenance finish with a designer aesthetic. This perfectly complements the clean finishes of the recently installed kitchen, with cream two pac cabinetry and quality stainless steel appliances.
The bedrooms are all set privately to the side of the home, and have been finished to the same high quality and attention to detail. The air conditioned master bedroom boasts a generous, modern ensuite and walk in wardrobe. The second bedroom also features built in storage and an additional study nook with leafy outlook to the front patio. The thoughtful renovation of this home makes it move-in-ready for families or those seeking their next investment.
- Low-set design, completely renovated with low-maintenance finishes
- Leafy front patio frames entrance to home
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans to living and kitchen
- Open plan kitchen living and dining, incorporating additional sunroom to the front
- Neutral two pac cabinetry, laminate benchtops, stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite, walk in wardrobe ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Second bedroom with air conditioner, fan, built in storage and additional study nook
- Third bedroom with storage and ceiling fan
- Bathroom with modern shower, separate toilet
- Tiled laundry with storage
- Vinyl plank wood look flooring throughout
- Blockout blinds throughout
- Insect and security screens throughout
- Single car lock up garage and/or shed, parking on driveway
- Lockable garden shed
- Dual street gated access
Situated on a 597sqm corner block within a small residential pocket of Acacia Ridge, behind the Acacia Market Place. This pocket is ideal for those who are seeking the convenience of the area and access to all the major transport routes with minimal through traffic. The Acacia Market Place includes Woolworths and Aldi in addition to a great range of boutique shops. Convenient to the great primary schools the area has to offer including Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatima’s Primary School, in addition to daycares and childcare options. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing area with investors recognising the potential in this suburb only 14km from Brisbane CBD.
27 Scouse Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..