27 Saxon Street, Acacia Ridge
Opportunities like this do not come along every day – secure a generous parcel of land in one of Brisbane’s growth corridors. At 673sqm with an approximately 13m frontage, this is your chance to create and realise your dream home.
- 673sqm, 13.7m frontage, Zoned Residential A
- Quiet, no thoroughfare street
- Leafy and elevated position
- Serviced by range of supermarkets, primary schools and daycares
- Convenient for commuters on major transport thoroughfares and well-serviced bus routes
Situated in a quiet and leafy pocket of Acacia Ridge, on a no-thoroughfare street; this is a peaceful, family-friendly area and a great setting for a growing family. Convenient to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road, both boasting a great range of amenities. Also situated to be convenient to a great range of primary schools and daycare centres in the surrounding local area. This property represents an exciting opportunity to investors and owner-occupiers alike and will not last long!
27 Saxon Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia