27 Marnham Street, Acacia Ridge
Privately nestled within lush tropical gardens is this delightful family home. This home has been designed to incorporate plenty of outdoor spaces, perfect to relax in the idyllic shady settings provided by plenty of greenery and grassy lawns. The leafy surrounds are best enjoyed from the generous verandahs. The front verandah beautifully frames this chamfer board home and flows into the cool interiors. Finished in an attractive colour palette which beautifully compliments the polished timber floors, the open plan living, dining and kitchen are both functional and stylish. The beautifully renovated kitchen has been finished to the highest quality and designed to be a functional space for busy families. The three generous sized bedrooms have also been finished with the same attention to detail with neutral colours on the walls and quality carpets. Perfect for entertainers and families alike, this is a home to be proud of.
Not only is this a fabulous property to be enjoyed, this is an elevated 716sqm block with a 20m frontage zoned LMR (Low Medium Residential), offering potential plus to the lucky future owners. The option to subdivide the block and develop, or simply on-sell as individual allotments are fantastic upsides for the future of this investment. The perfect property for the savvy homeowner or investor, this investment offers both a great rental or family home and amazing long-term growth potential.
This property features:
- 716sqm, 20m frontage LMR zoned block
- Tropical gardens surrounding property, overlooked by lovely front and back verandahs
- Open plan kitchen living and dining
- Living with air conditioner, modern downlights
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, breakfast bar
- Kitchen flows through to amazing back deck overlooking leafy backyard
- Three good sized carpeted bedrooms, full of natural light
- Master bedroom with built-in storage and air conditioner, timber doors opening to front verandah
- Second bedroom with timber doors opening to back verandah
- Bathroom with shower over small bath and storage cupboard
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout living, kitchen and hallway
- Security and insect screens throughout, Crimsafe screens to front and back doors
- Single lock up garage behind plus-sized single carport with electric roller door
- Additional parking on driveway
- Rainwater tanks
- Solar to the roof
- Storage under back verandah
- Fully fenced block with plenty of green space to enjoy
Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none. This property also ticks many boxes for potential tenants, with generous living and entertaining spaces, and a great location. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 17km from Brisbane City.
27 Marnham Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..