27 Gloucester Street, Acacia Ridge
Step inside this warm, inviting home and it’s not hard to imagine the easy entertaining and relaxation. It is the outdoor spaces of this property that really set it apart from the rest. The front yard is a paradise for children, with a timber cubby house and plenty of grassy lawn. Private behind leafy hedging and easily visible from the internal living areas, this is great for those who need a safe place for their children to play. To the rear of the property, not one but two undercover patio areas overlook the sparking pool. Boasting a built in pizza oven and plenty of space to entertain the whole family, come summer time, your house will be the place to be!
The home itself is a treat of tasteful interiors and well thought out design. Generously proportioned rooms and a neutral colour palette throughout give the home a bright and airy feel. Polished timber floors add a beautiful natural element to the style and are a great low-maintenance finish to complement busy lives. Stepping into the home, the tiled sunroom is both a lovely reception and an extension of the living area. The flowing open plan design integrates the living, dining and kitchen into an airy and functional space, perfect for easy entertaining and relaxation. Also a feature of the comfortable living area is the fireplace, perfect for cosy winter evenings at home. The three generous bedrooms are situated privately to the rear of the home. Each of the bedrooms has been finished with modern down lights, ceiling fans and a neutral colour palette. The completely renovated main bathroom has been equipped with designer fittings and finishes. Thoughtfully renovated, what has been created is a fabulous, welcoming and comfortable place to call home.
- This property features:
- Low-set brick home with tin roof (new 7 years ago), insulated and with whirlybird
- Freshly repainted internally
- New downlights and ceiling fans throughout
- Polished hardwood timber floors throughout, tiles to bathroom and laundry
- Living with air conditioner and fireplace with custom built guard/fence
- Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and functional layout with beautiful finishes
- Three generous bedrooms, each with ceiling fans and TV points, master with built in wardrobe
- Luxurious bathroom with designer fittings
- Insect and security screens throughout
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Two undercover entertaining areas to the rear overlooking pool
- Pizza oven, chicken cage, and cubby house in yard
- Large swimming pool with T33 off peak power point for pool pump
- Water tank plumbed into laundry, toilet and two external taps for garden watering
- Two car tandem lock up garage to the rear
- Automatic sliding gate to the front
Situated in a convenient pocket of Acacia Ridge, on a generous 711sqm flat block, this is a great home for families. Likewise, investors will see potential in this home of solid construction and in a desirable location. Handy to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road, both boasting a great range of amenities. Also situated to be convenient to a great range of primary schools and daycare centres in the surrounding local area. Perfect for those who commute, with a bus stop just across the road and with great transport options to the north, south and west of Brisbane. This home will not last long, call today to register your interest!
27 Gloucester Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..