27 Glenview Street, Acacia Ridge
This renovated home is the epitome of modern living and promises years of enjoyment in the spacious interiors and tranquil surrounds. Privately tucked away behind the neat fence and leafy gardens, this home has great street appeal. Inside, the fresh and modern interiors are functional and expansive, with the open plan layout allowing the space to service busy families and showcasing this tasteful renovation. The true stand-out feature of this home is the gorgeous deck, looking out to the beautifully kept backyard and framed by beautiful greenery. Made for entertainers, the deck steps into the open plan interiors and features both a shady tiled space and a sunny deck.
The open-plan interiors give the home lovely flow and connection, ideal for busy families. The timber floors throughout the living and kitchen spaces have been polished to perfection, beautifully complementing the fresh walls and providing a low maintenance finish. The kitchen is a simple yet functional design, with lovely two pac cabinetry and plenty of storage. The main bathroom has been tastefully updated, providing a stylish and functional space with designer fittings. The bedrooms are large and full of light, a showcase of the crisp white walls and cosy new carpets. No detail has been left unattended and with the neutral and fresh colour scheme throughout and modern additions. Currently tenanted at $360 per week, this is an attractive investment representing great returns for years to come.
This property features:
- Lowset rendered home with iron roof
- Beautifully renovated interiors with fresh colour scheme and modern additions
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Fabulous front deck with plenty of space for outdoor entertaining
- Open plan living with ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Kitchen with white two pac cabinetry and stainless steel appliances
- Two bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobe
- Bathroom with modern fixtures and fresh tiles, shower over bathtub
- Large laundry room off kitchen, opening to yard
- Grassy lawns, fully fenced block
- Single car garage with plenty of tandem car accommodation on driveway
- Garage large enough to accommodate storage
This is a north-south facing property on a 597sqm block located within a small residential pocket of Acacia Ridge, behind the Acacia Market Place. This pocket is ideal for those who are seeking the convenience of the area and access to all the major transport routes with minimal through traffic. The Acacia Market Place includes Woolworths and Aldi, in addition to a great range of boutique shops. Convenient to the great primary schools the area has to offer including Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatima’s Primary School, in addition to daycares and childcare options. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing area with investors recognising the potential in this suburb less than 15km from Brisbane CBD.
27 Glenview Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..