This home is situated on a generous corner block, framed by beautiful poinciana tree and well-maintained gardens. Neat and tidy, this is a chamfer board home with a tiled roof in a desirable low-set design. The savvy investor will see the value of this property, not only an attractive rental property but a great first family home. With fresh paint, new carpets and air conditioning throughout, this home ticks all the boxes for move-in ready. The open plan living flows out to the front patio and also through to the generous kitchen and dining. This layout promises easy living for busy families and the opportunity to seamlessly enjoy both inside and out.
The three well-proportioned bedrooms are set privately to the rear of the home, each with fresh carpet, air conditioning and ceiling fan. The home is serviced by a family bathroom and separate toilet, also situated to the rear of the home. The laundry is conveniently tucked away behind the kitchen, with the yard and washing line accessible via a ramp. The ramp provides easy access into the house and is a great feature for investors wanting to further open their scope of potential tenants. This is really great home with plenty of added value.
This property features:
- Low set chamfer board with tiled roof
- Lovely front porch overlooking grassy yard and well maintained gardens
- Open plan kitchen living and dining, air conditioned
- Kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage, electric oven and stove with rangehood
- New carpet to living, hallway and bedrooms Lino to dining and kitchen,
- Laundry off kitchen opening to yard with ramp access
- Bathroom with separate shower and bathtub, vanity with storage
- Three good sized bedrooms, all air conditioned and with ceiling fans, master with built in robes
- Vertical blinds to all windows throughout
- Two street access, single car lock up garage
- Large garden shed
- Fully fenced back yard, separate to front
This is a north-south facing property located within a small residential pocket of Acacia Ridge, behind the Acacia Market Place. This pocket is ideal for those who are seeking the convenience of the area and access to all the major transport routes with minimal through traffic. The Acacia Market Place includes Woolworths and Aldi, in addition to a great range of boutique shops. Convenient to the great primary schools the area has to offer including Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatima’s Primary School, in addition to daycares and childcare options. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing area with investors recognising the potential in this suburb only 14km from Brisbane CBD.
26 Glenview Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..