24 Bursaria Street, Algester
This immaculately presented home is the peaceful sanctuary you have been looking for. Tidy hedging and green lawns frame the home giving it great street appeal. Stepping inside, you are welcomed by the lovely light and airy finishes in cool, modern tones. The living space is striking for its vaulted ceilings painted white. Contrasted with the black statement pendant light, lovely grey walls and glossy floor tiles, this space will be the perfect complement to your own personal style. The open plan design of the interiors is great for busy families, with a great flow from living to dedicated dining space and then through to the kitchen beyond. The kitchen a functional design and features white cabinetry and modern black bench tops. From the kitchen, the large entertaining patio is accessed through sliding doors.
The three bedrooms are well appointed, each with a ceiling fan and carpets. The master suite includes air conditioning and built in wardrobes. The bathroom is spacious and filled with natural light. The vanity is white and fresh and there is a shower over the lovely bath. The ceiling is high and gives the feeling of an abundance of space. This is a beautiful home that will not last long!
- Modern kitchen with electric stove, white cabinetry and glossy black benchtops
- Spacious open plan living with striking vaulted ceilings, air conditioner
- Separate dining area open to living and stepping into kitchen
- Spacious entertaining patio stepping out from kitchen, insulated roof panels to keep cool during summer months
- Family bathroom with shower over bathtub and vanity with storage
- Blockout blinds throughout
- Insect and security screens throughout
- Neat, low-maintenance gardens
- Garden shed
- Double carport to the front of the property
- Great for commuters only 20km to Brisbane CBD, with easy access north via Beaudesert Road or M3
- Also great transport routes south and west, and for those who work locally
- 8 minute drive to Calamvale Central Shopping Centre with Woolworths, and to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown with Coles
- Close to AJ’s Sports Centre and Algester Sports Club
- Algester State School catchment, less than 1.5km away
- Calamvale Community College catchment, 3km away and accessible via public transport
- Within walking distance to local park
24 Bursaria Street, Algester QLD, Australia
With a charming Scottish lilt, warm and welcoming smile, Vari is our much-loved Property Manager. Organised and thorough, she ensures the listing, letting and managing of our property management portfolio. Working closely with our property investment clients and tenants alike,..