234 Postle Street, Acacia Ridge
This home is a stylish and low maintenance offering in a quiet residential pocket of Acacia Ridge. Privately set back from the road behind a beautiful poinciana tree, the home has a fresh and modern street appeal. The property has been finished in a crisp white render, beautifully contrasted with black fencing and framed by neat gardens. The double carport to the front provides added privacy and convenience, giving undercover access to the home. An entertainers deck overlooks the lovely front yard and steps directly into the generous air conditioned living space. The large kitchen flows beautifully from this space making a great layout for busy families. The kitchen is modern and functional, with stylish white two pac cabinetry and glossy, neutral tiles. With plenty of bench space, including a breakfast bar, this will be the delight of those looking for a space to compliment their lifestyle.
Each of the generously proportioned bedrooms is set to the side of the home, making the most of the bright northern light. All are equipped with built in storage and one with an air conditioner. The bathroom has also been presented with the same fresh and modern finishes as the kitchen. The powered shed to the rear is an added bonus, perfect for home hobbyists and those that enjoy tinkering in their workshop. This is a lovely place to call home, with all that could be desired in your property. The savvy investor will also see potential in this property, with many desirable features to attract a strong rental demand.
- Low-set design, rendered externally
- Freshly repainted internally and externally
- Polished timber floors throughout living, hallways and bedrooms, glossy tiles to kitchen and bathroom
- Entertainers deck expanding off the air conditioned living space
- Large kitchen with glossy modern finishes, plenty of space and breakfast bar
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, electric oven and stove
- Modern bathroom with fresh tiles, shower
- Additional separate toilet
- Security and insect screens throughout
- Double carport to the front of the property
- Large powered shed to the rear
- Fully fenced backyard with rainwater tank
This is a property situated on a low maintenance 471sqm block within a small residential pocket of Acacia Ridge, behind the Acacia Market Place. This pocket is ideal for those who are seeking the convenience of the area and access to all the major transport routes with minimal through traffic. The Acacia Market Place includes Woolworths and Aldi in addition to a great range of boutique shops. Convenient to the great primary schools the area has to offer including Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatima’s Primary School, in addition to daycares and childcare options. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing area with investors recognising the potential in this suburb less than 14km from Brisbane CBD.
234 Postle Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..