23 Dunkeld Street, Acacia Ridge
This high-set timber home is set in an elevated and peaceful position. Situated in one of the most family-friendly and convenient pockets of Acacia Ridge, this property will tick all the boxes for those looking for a little extra from their next home. Stepping up to the house, the front porch is elevated with a leafy outlook. Inside, the spacious air-conditioned living area expands into a useful sunroom which can be closed off to be utilised as a study or rumpus. Flowing off the living is the open-plan dining and kitchen, a great layout for busy families. The kitchen is well designed, with plenty of storage and good quality finishes. The three bedrooms situated to the side of the house are all generous, equipped with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes.
In addition to the generous spaces upstairs, downstairs has been enclosed to allow for a single lock up garage, laundry and a great room perfect to be utilised as a games room or storeroom. The yard is full of lovely trees, with the backyard grassy and fully fenced. This is a not-to-be-missed property, great for families!
** Please note, the house will be completely repainted externally over the coming month. Please discuss at inspection.
- High-set home, private
- Polished timber flooring throughout, neutral colours on the walls
- Front stairs up to deck with elevated outlook
- Large living with adjoining sunroom
- Spacious open-plan kitchen and dining with ceiling fan
- Kitchen with plenty of storage and electric oven/stove combination
- Three generous bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet
- Fully fenced, leafy backyard
- Flyscreens throughout
- Walking distance to Acacia Ridge State School
- Buses at the top of the street on Gregory Street
- Walking distance to local parks
- Short drive to Elizabeth Street Shops with IGA and other boutique shops
- Short drive to Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road with Woolworths and Aldi
23 Dunkeld Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
With a charming Scottish lilt, warm and welcoming smile, Vari is our much-loved Property Manager. Organised and thorough, she ensures the listing, letting and managing of our property management portfolio. Working closely with our property investment clients and tenants alike,..