21 Marnham Street, Acacia Ridge
Come home to this unique and stunning home to relax in the spacious bright open-plan interiors and expansive back veranda. This is a home to be proud of, beautifully framed by tropical gardens and finished in a modern colour scheme both externally and internally. Sure to attract those who are looking for dual-living potential, the property has been cleverly converted to include a generous, self-contained studio. An amazing opportunity that must be seen to be believed!
Upstairs is a generous family home, with light-filled and comfortable spaces with low-maintenance finishes. The original timber floors have been polished to perfection, beautifully complementing the neutral colours on the walls. Stepping inside from the north-facing balcony, the open-plan living and eat-in kitchen are inviting and modern. The kitchen has been finished in bespoke white laminate cabinetry, offset by the dark benches and sleek appliances. Quietly set to the rear of the home, the three bedrooms and family bathroom are well proportioned.
Stepping out of the main dwelling, one is drawn through to the stunning back veranda. Cleverly positioned on top of the self-contained studio, affording sweeping views across this leafy suburb. Providing enough space for multiple entertaining suites and a barbeque, this is ideal for those who love to entertain. The studio is separately accessed and completely independent of the main dwelling. Finished with cool tiles and modern appliances, this open-plan dwelling is a comfortable and spacious addition. The air-conditioned living and dining are surrounded by sliding doors, allowing plenty of light and overlooking the lovely backyard. With plenty of room for a growing family and dual living, this home as a whole is perfect for those who are after a little more from their investment.
This property features:
- Dual living potential, with original three bedroom home and self-contained studio apartment
- Fresh and modern colour palette externally and throughout interiors of both dwellings
- Polished timber floors to upstairs dwelling, tiles to studio
- Expansive back veranda affording elevated and leafy views across the suburb
- Open plan kitchen and living upstairs, air-conditioned
- Studio with open plan kitchen, living and dining, air-conditioned
- Both kitchens fresh and modern, with sleek finishes and electric appliances
- Three good-sized bedrooms upstairs, all with ceiling fans, two with storage
- Studio apartment includes private room currently utilised as a bedroom, with adjoining built-in storage
- Both bathrooms modern and fresh, upstairs with shower over bathtub
- Extra-long carport, suitable to accommodate at least three tandem parked cars
- Gardens to front and back neatly presented with lovely grassy lawns
- Extensive storage areas under the house, both enclosed and lockable
- Termite barrier installed 2015
- Fully fenced, flat block
Situated on a generous 670sqm block zoned LMR, this property provides plenty of room for families and those looking to share their dwelling with extended family or tenants. While the existing dwelling is fabulous, LMR zoning is a bonus for those who are looking for land with development potential. Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none. This property also ticks many boxes for potential tenants, with generous living and entertaining spaces, and a great location. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane City.
21 Marnham Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..