20 Bellamy Street, Acacia Ridge
This generous family home is perfect for those needing more space for their growing family. With dual-living potential, the dwelling has been cleverly extended to create a self-contained two bedroom granny flat. This space is accessible both internally and externally, providing the flexibility to be an extension or the main dwelling or a completely independent dwelling. The two bedroom extension to the rear of the home has been designed to be useful for a variety accommodation needs and is fully equipped with its own kitchen and bathroom.
The property is fronted by a private patio which opens out from the large open-plan living, kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is spacious and fresh, with plenty of bench space and storage. The three bedrooms of the main dwelling are well appointed, each includes built in storage and ceiling fans. Situated in a quiet pocket, offers the very best of convenience and a friendly community. A much sought-after low-set design with lovely street appeal, this home is large and a great layout affording multiple dwelling options.
- Dual living potential with internally and externally accessible two bedroom extension
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining, air conditioned and ceiling fan
- Three bedrooms to front dwelling, well-appointed with ceiling fans and built in storage
- Two bedroom extension with separate kitchen and bathroom
- Polished timber floors throughout front house, lino floors throughout extension
- Insect and security screens throughout both dwellings
- Double lock up garage to the rear, driveway to accommodate tandem cars
- Walking distance to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre with IGA and boutique shops
- Short drive to Acacia Marketplace with Woolworths and Aldi
- Bus stop in front of the property
- Walking distance to Watson Road Primary School
- Great access for commuters going both north, south and west
20 Bellamy Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia