16 Scouse Street, Acacia Ridge
This highset home is situated in a lovely neighbourhood, set amongst other beautifully cared for homes. The generous internal floor plan complements modern lives, with the air conditioned living room flowing effortlessly into the eat-in kitchen, and beyond to the lovely back deck. The kitchen is modern and functional, with plenty of storage and bench space. This space with such close proximity to the generous outdoor spaces will surely be the heart of times spent entertaining with family and friends. Stepping down from the deck, the backyard features an outdoor kitchen and paved areas, including the undercover space under the deck. Under the house has been utilised to include an air conditioned rumpus room with a bar, laundry and an additional bathroom. These spaces really add value to those who need a little extra serviceable space in their home. In addition, investors will be attracted to the large number of tenants who would be attracted to such a generous home.
The timber floors throughout the living, hallway and bedrooms are a wonderful showcase of one of the major draws of homes in the area. Low-maintenance tiles have been added in the kitchen and bathroom, giving both spaces and sleek and modern look. Each of the three bedrooms are filled with natural light, the two front rooms featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, each with an elevated outlook. The family bathroom is a real treat, with shower over spa bath, elegant tiles and a cleverly designed layout. This property is sure to impress with plenty of space for a growing family and those who love to entertain.
This property features:
- Highset chamferboard home
- Great street appeal, private and framed by front porch, modern balustrades
- Living space open plan with air conditioner
- Kitchen with neutral cabinetry with plenty of bench space and storage, stainless steel appliances, tiled floors
- Kitchen large enough to accommodate dining space, steps out through timber doors to lovely back deck
- Three bright bedrooms, master with ceiling fan, two with double height windows to add to natural light
- Bathroom with shower over spa bath, attractive fresh tiles
- Modern downlights throughout
- Beautiful polished timber flooring throughout living, hallway and bedrooms
- Large tiled rumpus under house, air conditioned and with bar area
- Combined laundry and bathroom
- Additional room with air conditioner and separately accessible, perfect for home office or storage
- Yard with outdoor kitchen and paved pathways, mature trees and veggie patch
- Large garden shed
A spacious 607sqm, this is a lovely sized block to enjoy with a desirable north-facing deck and yard. This great property is located within a small residential pocket of Acacia Ridge, behind the Acacia Market Place, ideal for those who are seeking the convenience of the area and access to all the major transport routes with minimal through traffic. The Acacia Market Place includes Woolworths and Aldi in addition to a great range of boutique shops. Convenient to the great primary schools the area has to offer including Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatima’s Primary School, in addition to daycares and childcare options. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing area with investors recognising the potential in this suburb only 13-16km from Brisbane CBD.
16 Scouse Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..