15 Scouse Street, Acacia Ridge
It is easy to imagine getting excited to come home to this classic Acacia Ridge property. Immaculately cared for and beautifully presented, this home is a real treat. The house is situated on a north-south facing block in a quiet but convenient pocket. Truly an entertainers delight, the open plan interiors are beautifully complemented by the outdoor spaces, perfect for evenings with family and friends. The living and dining expand out to the lovely tiled north-facing deck with a sunny, elevated outlook. The family-sized kitchen flows effortlessly out to the expansive rear verandah. This beautiful timber deck is perfect for entertaining and relaxing, with a shady southern aspect and overlooking the grassy backyard with shady trees. In addition to the great entertaining areas, this home offers a fully enclosed under-house area, with two car garage and additional bathroom. Highly sought-after, these spaces are ideal for added convenience and value.
The home features beautiful hardwood floors throughout the living areas for which these homes are much sought-after and the layout is modern; perfect for low maintenance and easy family living. The kitchen has been tastefully updated with sleek white two pac cabinetry and dark benchtops. Likewise, the bathroom is modern and stylish, with attractive tiles and fixtures. Each of the generously proportioned bedrooms has been carpeted in quality, plush carpets. This is a lovely example of the classic Acacia Ridge home of solid construction and functional layout. Surrounded by well-kept gardens, mature trees and plenty of grassy lawns, this is an attractive property in a quiet and leafy neighbourhood. A promising investment for home owners and investors alike, this has the potential to be either a comfortable home or generate a tidy return.
This property features:
- High-set design, chamferboard and brick exterior, tiled roof
- House surrounded by neat gardens and grassy lawns
- Front north-facing veranda opening off living, south-facing veranda opening off kitchen
- Modern kitchen with electric appliances, white two pac cabinetry and dark benchtops
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen, cooled with 2.5kw air conditioner and a ceiling fan
- Modern bathroom with attractive tiles, storage, shower over bathtub, separate toilet
- Three good-sized bedrooms, each with quality carpets, two with ceiling fans, one with built in wardrobe
- Insect and security screens throughout
- Under house built in to accommodate two car lock-up garage, laundry, shower and toilet, and workshop/storage area
- Rainwater tank
- Flat, grassy yard, fully fenced
A spacious 607sqm, this is a lovely sized block to enjoy. This great property is located within a small residential pocket of Acacia Ridge, behind the Acacia Market Place, ideal for those who are seeking the convenience of the area and access to all the major transport routes with minimal through traffic. The Acacia Market Place includes Woolworths and Aldi in addition to a great range of boutique shops. Convenient to the great primary schools the area has to offer including Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatima’s Primary School, in addition to daycares and childcare options. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing area with investors recognising the potential in this suburb only 14km from Brisbane CBD.
15 Scouse Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..