14 Fadden Street, Acacia Ridge
This well presented home is ready and waiting to be enjoyed. The property has been refurbished for the next lucky tenants. It has been repainted internally and given a new kitchen and bathroom. Electrical and plumbing throughout the house have also been updated. The kitchen is well-presented with plenty of storage and electric cooktop/oven combination with rangehood. The bathroom is also new with tiled floor, storage and shower. The home features polished timber floors and neutral colours on the walls, perfect to compliment any taste. This is a cool and comfortable home, with a good sized living area. This home is well-positioned for families, right near large parkland.
- Brick low-set home, fly screens to all windows
- Front patio under cover
- New fencing around three sides of large block, close to park
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout living, kitchen and bedrooms
- Open-plan living and dining flowing to kitchen
- Kitchen with plenty of storage
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- New curtains throughout
- Short drive to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre (IGA, newsagency, takeaway foods, coffee shop, pharmacy, doctors surgery)
- Short walk to bus stops, servicing city and Inala Plaza
- Walking distance to parks and public swimming pool
- Short drive to primary schools and childcare centres
14 Fadden Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
With a charming Scottish lilt, warm and welcoming smile, Vari is our much-loved Property Manager. Organised and thorough, she ensures the listing, letting and managing of our property management portfolio. Working closely with our property investment clients and tenants alike,..