12 Gippsland Place, Calamvale
This welcoming and gracious family home promises the new lucky owners the very best in convenience and lifestyle. Sweeping lawns front the property which has been finished with a neutral render and stylishly complemented by treated timber accents, all giving this property great street appeal. What cannot be seen from the outside, however, are the generously proportioned internal paces with lofty ceilings and beautiful finishes.
Stepping through the front door, you are welcomed by sophisticated and cool interiors, with stylish flooring and neutral colours on the walls. The entry hall flows graciously through to the main living spaces and arrives at the kitchen, and further to the shady outdoor entertaining area. Privately set to the rear of the home, the open concept living spaces have a modern and contemporary feel, with glossy floor tiles and a neutral colour scheme. The generous open-plan kitchen with glossy benchtops overlooks the open plan family and dining space, and beyond to the back patio. Each of these well-appointed spaces are perfect for those who entertain and enjoy relaxing with family, both inside and out. Immediately off the hall is a tiled and spacious living room, with the possibility to be utilised as a media room, study or home office.
Each of the four bedrooms include air conditioning and built-in storage, with the large master suite serviced by a lovely ensuite and walk in wardrobe. Designed for families, the beautifully presented main bathroom provides two way access to one of the bedrooms and twin basins. This home offers effortless entertaining and easy living for years to come. A showpiece of functional and lifestyle-focused design, this is a home that will tick all the boxes for those looking for a home to be proud of.
This property features:
- Lovely street appeal with neat frontage
- Open plan interiors with living, dining and kitchen privately set to the rear and flowing out to entertaining area
- Under cover entertaining area shady and private
- Additional living room to the front of the home, potential to be utilised as media room, study, home office or additional bedroom
- Kitchen with granite benchtops, neutral cabinetry and plenty of storage
- Gas cooktop, electric oven with rangehood, dishwasher
- Carpets to master and one additional bedroom
- Glossy tiles to living, kitchen, family rooms and two bedroom
- Air conditioning throughout
- Vacuumaid ducted vacuum cleaner
- Security and insect screens throughout property to windows and doors
- Modern downlights throughout
- Double garage with tiled floor, internal access to the house, extra length allowing for storage
- Additional car parking on driveway
- Rainwater tank, gravity fed
- Gas hotwater system
- Low-maintenance block, fully fenced
This is an outstanding location for both lifestyle and convenience. Just a 7 minute drive to Calamvale Central Shopping Centre and Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town, providing easy access to ample retail, services and amenities. In addition to this, it’s just a little further down the road to Westfield Garden City. Commuters will appreciate the easy commute along major thoroughfares and less than 20km to the CBD. Situated in the catchements for Algester State School and Calamvale Community College and Griffith University is a short drive or bus ride away. Calamvale is known for its leafy parks and warm community, and this property is situated right in the heart of this great suburb. Within walking distance to multiple parks and nature reserves, this is a great place to raise a family. This is a generous property packed with value!
12 Gippsland Place, Calamvale QLD, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..