12 Bellamy Street, Acacia Ridge
Privately tucked behind the lovely timber fence is this delightful family home. This property has been designed to to incorporate plenty of outdoor spaces, perfect to relax in the idyllic shady settings provided by the lofty trees and grassy lawns. The leafy outlook is best enjoyed from the back patio which steps out from the beautifully finished kitchen making entertaining a breeze.
Internally, the home has been presented in a lovely neutral palette, offset by polished timber floors and lovely tiles. The beautifully renovated kitchen has been finished to the highest quality and designed to be a functional space for busy families. Flowing from the kitchen are the open concept dining and living spaces. These rooms are full of light and expand out to the shady front patio, providing plenty of space for everyone to relax. The three generous sized bedrooms have also been finished with the same attention to detail with neutral colours on the walls and polished timber floorboards.
This property features:
- Three generously sized bedrooms, two with storage, all with ceiling fans
- Polished timber floors throughout living and bedrooms, tiled kitchen and bathroom
- Stunning kitchen with six burner gas cooktop, large oven and rangehood
- Beautiful modern white cabinetry with stainless steel hardware, stainless steel double sink, dishwasher
- Kitchen also has cleverly incorporated breakfast bar
- Generous family room with polished timber floors and timber Venetian blinds and ceiling fan
- Lovely windows out to front patio with security door
- Family bathroom with storage, shower and toilet
- Single carport
- Leafy outlook across lawn and trees from back patio
- Shed with additional undercover storage, powered from house
Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none.
12 Bellamy Street, Acacia Ridge, Queensland, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..