This lovely high-set chamfer board house is ripe and ready to go for the final touches to make this a great lifestyle home. With a great open-plan layout, complimenting modern family living, this property makes the most of its elevated and leafy outlook. The open-plan kitchen, living and dining step out through French doors to both the front and back deck, guaranteeing bright and airy spaces with great breezes. Situated in one of the quietest and greenest pockets of Acacia Ridge, and within walking distance to schools and parks, this property is just what you have been waiting for!
- High set and chamfer board exterior
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area, stepping out to lovely back deck with leafy outlook
- Kitchen dated and simple but in good condition
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and air conditioner
- Two additional bedrooms, one with air conditioner
- Bathroom with shower and modern vanity, separate toilet
- Polished wooden floors throughout living and bedrooms, tiles to bathroom and kitchen
- Screens to most windows and doors
- Two driveway access to two garages under the house, carport in front of one garage
- Attractive front steps up to small front deck which opens to living area through French doors
- Fully fenced block, perfect for kids and pets
- Well maintained garden beds, large grassy backyard
- Under the house enclosed with securable storage area, laundry and plenty of sheltered storage
Situated on a 645sqm fully fenced block, this property has plenty of space for a growing family. Within walking distance to Acacia Ridge Primary School and convenient to all the great amenities the area has to offer, this is one of the most desirable pockets in Acacia Ridge. Also convenient to Souths Sports Club, Archerfield Airport, public transport and major transport thoroughfares.
This property is ideal for those seeking the opportunity to take and already great home and create something perfect for you!
11 Harpullia Street, Acacia Ridge
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..