114 Gregory Street, Acacia Ridge
Sitting proudly in one of Acacia Ridge’s most sought-after pockets is this chamferboard high-set home with a lovely elevated aspect. Generous outdoor spaces guarantee maximum enjoyment of the leafy surrounds, with a large entertainers deck to the rear and a front deck enjoyed by the master suite. With such a thoughtful layout, it is easy to imagine enjoying relaxing in this lovely family home. The open concept interiors are bright and airy, with the living, dining and kitchen flowing easily through to the stunning back deck. Designed to capitalise on the leafy, elevated views with modern balustrades and shade sail, this is truly the highlight of this home. The kitchen is modern and functional, with stylish white two pac cabinetry and glossy tiled feature walls. With plenty of bench space and high quality fittings, this will be the delight of those looking for a space to compliment their lifestyle.
Hardwood timber floors to the living, dining and bedrooms showcase the solid construction of this home and highlight why these homes are so sought-after. The three generous bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans, built in storage, and the master an air conditioner. The stunning finishes in the new bathroom will impress the discerning buyer, with floor to ceiling tiles and designer fittings. A real value-add of this property is the fully self-contained flat under the house and the office or gym space to the side of the property. Downstairs is the perfect rumpus or guest retreat, and includes two rooms, bathroom, kitchen and storeroom. The separate office or gym space is ideal for those running a business from home. This is a value-packed property and a not to be missed opportunity!
This property features:
- Highset chamferboard home
- Front and back decks, both with leafy outlook
- Entertainers deck to the back of the home flowing from open concept interiors
- New kitchen with sleek white cabinetry, feature tiled walls and modern appliances
- Living space air conditioned
- Three generous bedrooms, each with ceiling fans and built in storage, master with walk in robe and air conditioner
- New bathroom with contrast tiles, frameless glass shower screen and designer fittings
- Downstairs self contained, air conditioned studio with bathroom and kitchen, store room and laundry
- Two separate carports
- Free standing office or gym with TV point and loft storage
- 5kW solar
- New copper pipes, new downlights throughout, 2 year old gas hot water system
This property is situated on a fully fenced 627sqm block less than 100 metres to the nearest park. This pocket of Acacia Ridge is quiet and leafy offering a lovely relaxed atmosphere. Convenient to Elizabeth Street shopping centre and the larger Beaudesert Road shopping complex which includes both Woolworths and Aldi. Close to bus stops, major transport thoroughfares, local primary schools and Souths Sports Club, the convenience of this location is second to none.
114 Gregory Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..