This cute three bedroom cottage is conveniently situated in Acacia Ridge, on a 728sqm Low Medium Residential (LMR) zoned block. This is a great opportunity to secure a generous single allotment of land in one of Brisbane’s most rapidly developing areas. With a 21.8m frontage, this property represents an array of short and long term investment options subject to council approval. For those interested, a property developers report can be made available at request. Should you choose to hold the land and develop later, the house itself holds the potential to become a tidy rental with good return. With hardwood timber floors throughout and a good layout for families, the home itself only needs cosmetic upgrades to become a highly liveable property. Large outdoor spaces, fully fenced, and a single lock up garage to the rear also service the existing home.
This property features:
- LMR zoned, 728sqm block, 21.8m frontage
- Cute cottage, good layout
- Roof and chamferboard exterior in good condition
- Hardwood timber floors throughout, recently exposed
- Front porch leads into living space
- Living and large master bedroom to the front of the home
- Two additional bedrooms, each good sized
- Bathroom with storage and shower over bathtub, good condition
- Large eat-in kitchen with some upgraded cabinetry
- Toilet to the rear
- Laundry in lean-to down back steps
- Fully fenced block
- Single lock up garage to the rear
This property is situated in the convenient and desirable northern neighbourhood of Acacia Ridge. With a number of completed developments with robust sales, this market is continuing to reap benefits for investors. It is convenient to Beaudesert Road, making it perfect for commuters and those working nearby. Also convenient to Acacia Ridge and Our Lady of Fatima Primary Schools, day cares and community facilities. Handy to the Elizabeth Street shopping centre, Woolworths and Aldi in the Acacia Marketplace, and Souths Sports Club. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane City. This property will not last long, call today to register your interest!
10 Whittingham Street, Acacia Ridge QLD, Australia
A fixture of the Acacia Ridge community, Adrian is known for his easy smile, quick laugh and down-to-earth approach to business. As a director of Daynes Property, he brings together his wealth of knowledge and expert negotiation skills to ensure..