1/329 Lillian Avenue, Salisbury
This modern unit is beautifully presented with high quality finishes and fixtures, promising excellent future returns for the savvy investor. This property is leased through the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS). Over a period of ten years, NRAS was designed to provide financial incentives to investors and was designed to encourage the supply of affordable housing.
With over two years remaining on the NRAS scheme, this investment offers great benefits but with the option to remove this arrangement. Please contact me for any queries you may have about NRAS.
The open plan living, kitchen and dining room steps out to a lovely north-east facing deck, affording liveability and functionality for families to enjoy. Also to enjoy is a sunny courtyard and garden to the side of the unit. The kitchen is both spacious and practical, with stone benchtops, attractive cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. The spacious bedrooms feature built in wardrobes, with the master including an ensuite. The unit is situated at the front of a quiet and well-maintained complex.
This property features:
- Two bedroom, two bathroom on first floor in complex comprising of 32 units
- Two pac kitchen with stone benchtop
- Stainless steel appliances
- Air-conditioning in living area
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms and living area
- Two remote lock up garages
- Security screens to windows
- Swimming pool and tennis court within complex
- Rental valuation at $415 per week
Salisbury offers very easy access to the CBD via M1 and is close to an array of shopping centres, restaurants, a university and both buses and trains. Not only is it a very convenient spot, the complex is very sought after by tenants with no shortage of demand.
- Griffith University – 10 minute walk
- Bus stops – 1 minute walk
- Salisbury Train Station – 2 minute drive
- ALDI plus other shops – 2 minute walk
- Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre – 10 minute drive away
- Sunnybank Plaza – 10 minute drive away
- QEII Hospital – 2 minute drive
1/329 Lillian Avenue, Salisbury QLD, Australia
As the principal of Daynes Property, Zac combines this with his experience in residential sales, property management and marketing to bring a knowledgeable and well-rounded approach to the service he provides his clients. Zac has been in the industry since..